Saturday, December 1, 2012

wobbly knees

I don't have a fear of heights. In fact, despite the clammy hands and thumping heart, I love the climb up. I love standing at the edge and looking down. It's the jumping I hate. I can climb a tree any day; just don't ask me to jump off it into a lake. But, with a deep breath, scrunched shut eyes, and wobbly knees, I'm jumping into my own little space on the internet. 




I'm not quite sure about all that I'll put here. I can guarantee there will be baked goods, some epic dinners, some equally epic list making with sharpies, popsicle stick style jokes (as in G rated and bad, people), and some photos. It will most certainly be awkward and embarrassing to look back at some day, like finding your middle school diary filled with angsty love and bubble letters.  I'm sure I'll regret all the hazy Instagram filters. I'm probably going to need to re-learn how to use photoshop.

Even still, time to take a deep breath, bend those wobbly knees, and jump on in.

1 comment:

  1. I think I speak for everyone when I say - thank you. We all need a dose of Faye writing in our lives on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete